[Asterisk-Dev] sip tester?

Race Vanderdecken asteriskdev at codetyrant.com
Tue Jun 14 10:12:35 MST 2005

As to the basic UNIX/Linux tools that might help:

ethereal
tcpdump

Run as root these allow you to look at the raw packets you are receiving
and sending.

Also you can do "sip debug" from the command line interface in the
asterisk prompt.

"asterisk -gggvvvcccc"

"CLI> sip debug"

Is that what you are looking for?