[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with chan_capi

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Wed Jun 8 13:10:11 MST 2005

> I'm using chan_capi with asterisk 1.0.5 and an eicon diva card with 4
> bri channels. The problem is that chan_capi breaks with a segfault
> error and asterisk goes down about two or three times a day. I don't
> know if this driver is still being developed but anyway here I attach
> a backtrace of the error I get. I don't have asterisk compiled with
> debug but the error seems to come from chan_capi.

I'm using the chan_capi with no problems and crashes.
Maybe you just need to update diva kernel drivers, firmware (from the
eicon site) and capi20 from http://www.isdn4linux.de
(isdn4k-utils-CVS-2005-05-10.tar.bz2)

Armin is working on a new version of chan_capi. He is doing a very good
job cleaning the code
Here is the link for the CVS version
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/chan-capi login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/chan-capi co