[Asterisk-Dev] system headers issues

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Tue Jun 7 04:23:42 MST 2005

after the recent changes to the system headers, compilation
of several modules fails on FreeBSD due to missing header
dependencies (typically, on FreeBSD we need sys/types.h
or something that includes that before sys/socket.h,
we need netinet/in.h before some inet-related stuff, etc.)

No big deal, I am going to submit a patch to fix that, but i
notice a rather random set of system headers in each file,
and given that other platform might possibly have similar issues,
i wonder if it wouldn't be the case to put the baseline
stuff in "include/asterisk.h" to avoid further instabilities
or at leas have only one place to fix.

cheers
luigi