[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk SNMP Module updates..

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Jun 6 12:50:06 MST 2005

The person who wrote the first draft of the module decided to use his own
IANA Enterprise ID in the MIB library. I'd like to make this MIB tie to
asterisk and not a individual.

Digium has an IANA number. Can I use it? Is there a problem with using
digium's IANA number but putting my contact info in the MIB? I don't want
people bugging digium with MIB questions.

Or if anyone knows of an "open source" IANA number I can use...

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.