[Asterisk-Dev] Patent lawyers?

Shaun Dwyer shaund at wadata.com.au
Wed Jun 1 21:42:56 MST 2005

See Management people do prison time? How about the moronic employees of
the US Patent Office get fired for doing a crappy job, and the manager of
the USPO get jail time for allowing this shit to go on for so long.

Seems that the USPO are happy to rubber stamp just about anything these
days. No wonder they are considered a joke, not only in the US, but in
the rest of the
world too.

How about a patent for the results of
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=patent ?