[Asterisk-Dev] Various chan_skinny enhancements

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Wed Jun 1 16:10:14 MST 2005

I posted a patch to the bugtracker a few days ago with a bunch of enhancements
to chan_skinny. Would appreciate it if people could test and provide feedback,
especially if you currently use chan_skinny.

	http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4398

I would also appreciate it if anyone could volunteer to translate the softkey
labels in chan_skinny.c to other languages - so I can add non-english support.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *