[Asterisk-Dev] AGI

Dr. Shaul Grinberg shaul at libercell.com
Sun Jul 31 16:25:01 MST 2005

Hello,
I have an AGI script (in C), that prepares a Call File to some phone number, indicating in the 'Data:' line to execute another AGI script.
If the call is not answered at all, does the second AGI script executre ? I tried, and it seems not to.
My problem is that I need to make the call to some other phone if the first does not answer (and only then). How would I know that there was no answer ?
Any solution (using AGI, a dialplan in extensions.conf, etc.) will be very welcome.
  Thanks !