[Asterisk-Dev] New to Asterisk

Carlos E. Bieberach carlos at biesystems.com
Fri Jul 29 10:59:31 MST 2005

July 29, 2005

Hello,
I would like to create an application in Visual Basic 6 to talk to an
Asterisk Server via TCP. Any suggestion of where I can start ? Any Visual
Basic 6 examples out there ?

Thank you in advance,

Carlos E. Bieberach
Software Development Director

message. By not reporting back to us, the wrongful delivery of this email,
you are automatically agreeing to a non-disclosure, confidentiality and
non-competition agreement.