[Asterisk-Dev] Exception flag set on 'UniCall/1-1', but no exception handler

Jose Chiantera jchiantera at wtfe.com
Wed Jul 27 10:30:23 MST 2005

Hi

I solve mi problem with outgoing call using unical mfcr2 ve,10,4

I change the file channel.c

[root at sip asterisk]# diff channel.c channel.c_org
1564,1565c1564
< //                            f = &null_frame;
<                               f = chan->tech->read(chan);
---
>                               f = &null_frame;

I am not sure this the right way to solve the problem, but for now is
working, when I complete all test send the result to the list.
Please the peoples has been write the code of channel.c or chan_unical.c can
check if this change is valid.

Thanks

Jose