[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2 Release Plans

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jul 27 01:10:31 MST 2005

Rob Thomas wrote:
> I had to run off this morning (when I saw the offical date announcement) before I got a chance to read the current bug notes - I last read them a couple of days ago and I wasn't sure what it was up to. I apologise if I came across the wrong way. Lets try this:
>
> If 3644 isn't into CVS before the July 30 feature freeze, is it possible to _pretend_ it's in so it can still get into 1.2?
It is great that my patch is appreciated!

...but please do not put any higher pressure on the committers. The bug
marshals, the developers, the committers are all working very hard to
get 1.2 into shape. File bug reports, test the software and help us move
forward.

Rest assured that those who have commit rights to the CVS work as hard
as they can to make sure that all tested patches will be in the new
version. And this patch is obviously very well tested by now.

/O