[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2 Release Plans

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4l.com
Tue Jul 26 14:35:59 MST 2005

> 1) A feature freeze - This will occur at the end of this month, with
no
> new feature submissions accepted after July 31st. Any _pending_
feature

I'm not sure what state 3644 is in, but I'm _really_ hoping this doesn't
get ignored for 1.2 (3644 is flashing-lights and exn pickup for SNOM,
and some other stuff).

I've specifically gone and purchased three SNOM 360's (that should be
turning up today) to test this with - I've got lots of customers that
want this key-system style functionality, and I'd hate to see it become
part of yet another fork, or delayed until 1.3 (4?)

By the way, Grandstream have committed to supporting this same feature
set in their GXP 2000's, which is a far more affordable phone than the
SNOM's.

--Rob