[Asterisk-Dev] [OT] Mailist server

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Tue Jul 26 06:01:38 MST 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:40:23 -0500
  "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
> Robert Webb wrote:
>
>> Is there someone monitoring that has access to the mail
>>list server that
>> can email me off line about an issue?
>
> http://lists.digium.com has the proper contact address,
>as do the message headers in each mailing list message.

Kevin,

   Sorry to email you directly, but the only info I see at
the bottom is for modifying your subscription in some way.
The question I have is in regards to to server itself and
I have tried emailing the mailman at lists.digium.com only to
get a response that it is being held for moderator
approval.

Unless your direction was trying to tell me I just need to
unsubscribe from these lists all together. ;-)

Robert