[Asterisk-Dev] Host '192.168.1.133' does not implement 'PUBLISH'

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Jul 26 00:44:22 MST 2005

Just installed the latest CVS-HEAD, and my Cisco ATA186 is behaving in a
somewhat startling manner.

I have two phones attached to it, each port registering as a different
SIP user with my Asterisk server.

Now when an IAX connection comes in, both phones ring just like they
used to.

But when I pick up either of them, the other one just goes right on
ringing, and the CLI fills up with the message shown in the Subject header.

I built most recently just a day or so ago, so I suspect something has
changed in the SIP channel driver that the ATA186 doesn't like. . .

Thx.

B.