[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-Users] Zaptel update, Asterisk 1.2 janitor projects

Russell Bryant russelb at clemson.edu
Mon Jul 25 17:25:59 MST 2005

Adam Robins wrote:
> The Changelog for Zaptel 1.0.9.1 has only one fix listed:
>
> -- continue fxo operation after the magical 25 days
>
> Could someone please translate this highly technical explanation into
> something more meaningful?

The ChangeLog is not meant to be a technical document.  It simply means,
  "this fixes a problem if you use fxo modules".  I didn't intend to
convey anything more than that.  It's mainly for those that either
wouldn't understand or are too lazy to read the cvs mailing list.

The fix is for a problem where fxo modules would stop working after
exactly 25 days, due to a counter that was signed instead of unsigned.

If you have questions or problems with your Digium hardware, contact
support at digium.com instead of complaining to the Asterisk mailing lists.

Russell