[Asterisk-Dev] Zaptel update, Asterisk 1.2 janitor projects

Russell Bryant russelb at clemson.edu
Mon Jul 25 10:44:56 MST 2005

Greetings!

A new version of Zaptel (1.0.9.1) has been released that includes a fix
for fxo modules on tdm cards.  If you are using tdm cards, it is very
important that you upgrade for your card to work properly.

We are hoping to release Asterisk 1.2 very soon and we need your help!
If you have some interest in doing some programming, check out the
janitor projects web page:

http://dev.asteriskdocs.org

If you're not a programmer, there is still work to be done.  The bug
tracker is full of patches that need testing.  Hop on IRC and join
#asterisk-bugs for help finding things to work on.

Thanks!

Russell