[Asterisk-Dev] help needed

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Mon Jul 25 09:32:31 MST 2005

Make sure that a.out has execute permissions:
Chmod +x a.out

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Hoai-Anh
Ngo-Vi
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 10:35 AM
To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Dev] help needed

Dear all

I am using Asterisk 1.0.7 on Debian Sarge with Kernel 2.6.8-2-686.

The Problem: I've written a C programm and placed it into
/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin, where the AGI scripts should be placed.
Extension.conf edited as follows:
exten => 336, 4, AGI(a.out)

When dialing 336 I've got those messages from Asterisk:
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/hoaianh-09f2", "a.out") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/a.out
    -- AGI Script a.out completed, returning 0 ...

But Asterisk didn't really launch that a.out programm (I didn't get any
message via CLI> console, that programm would have put some messages
into CLI> console via stderr if it ran correctly).

Any idea?

Thanks for help.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: