[Asterisk-Dev] Cluecon - Who's going ?

Terry Moore-Read tmoore at lukins.com
Mon Jul 25 08:29:35 MST 2005

I'm relatively new to Asterisk and I'm hoping attending Cluecon will be
a good way to get up to speed on the project and hear about what others
are doing with it.

We currently use a Cisco IP phone system at my office, although I just
added an asterisk box to provide soft phones to our travelling users.
(IAX2 is a lot easier to get through firewalls than cisco's protocols).

Terry Moore-Read
Lukins & Annis, P.S.
Spokane, WA

--
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by Lukins & Annis, P.S.

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or
privileged material, and is intended solely
for use by the above referenced recipient. Any
review, copying, printing, disclosure, distri-
bution, or any other use, is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the recipient, and believe that
you have received this in error, please notify
the sender and delete the copy you received.

Thank You!