[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Marco and Realtime Extension Problem [SOLVED]

Kenige Ho kengiepanda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:47:47 MST 2005

Dear All,

Sorry to be posting again.  I have solved my problem.

The problem is that when exiting from the macro, the priority number
is still in effect.  For example, priority 1 is at the start before
entering macro after the macro the priorty will be 2.  Since there
isn't any other dialplan command, the switch statement would be search
for a priority 2 in the Realtime extensions table.

One Tip:  If there isn't any one to help you, just help yourself.  In
the logger.conf, use the console statement and output ready to the
console and you will be able to almost see everything that is going
on.

I want to thank the person that left that tip in the mailing list.
Sorry I forgot who it was as I was searching through the entire
archive from the begin.

I hope that this will help some people when there isn't any one to help you.

Regards,
Kengie Ho