[Asterisk-Dev] IPv6 patch for * Release 1.0.8

Gonchi Mateos g-mateos at adinet.com.uy
Sat Jul 23 13:57:01 MST 2005

Hi all,

We´ve been working with the patch originally submitted by Mikael Magnusson.
You can get it for asterisk realease 1.0.8 from http://iie.fing.edu.uy/~gmateos/Proyecto/asterisk-ipv6_23072005.patch

We've donde quite a lot of SIP testing with Linphone and it seems to be working
quite well. Linphone is not handling correctly the reinvites (it answers
to them saying the RTP is at the loopback address), there's a bug there,
so the audio should go through asterisk in all communications.

As Mikael said, you should configure bindadd=[::0] for dual stack support.

BR
Gonchi