[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer with original CID info. NEW FEATURE?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jul 22 18:50:51 MST 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 04:20:31PM +0200, Sergio Chersovani wrote:
> Jared Mauch ha scritto:
>
> >	This should work with the 7970 with chan_sccp.
> > SetCalledParty("Name" <ext>) sets the name and number of the called party
> > for use with chan_sccp
> >

> Nope, this is not the correct way and it does not work.
> The SetCalledParty command is used to set/show the called party info  on
> outgoing calls.
>
> Attended transfer is just an incoming call and I think the user wants to
> show the original caller info
>
> I can do that in the chan_sccp with a bounty

	well, my point was that perhaps someone would extend the asterisk/SIP
functionality to do the sip NOTIFY or other updating on the phones that
support the updating with SIP, this can be done with the SCCP
driver (both ways, since the control is a persistent TCP connect).

	I don't know what the polycom phones support as I don't
have one, but if they support the updating of cid it should be easy.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net