[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer with original CID info. NEW FEATURE?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jul 22 06:55:44 MST 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 09:38:50AM +0200, Kib Eki wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> do you know of anyone who tried to do this for a special phone?

	This should work with the 7970 with chan_sccp.

sip-server*CLI> show application SetCalledParty
  -= Info about application 'SetCalledParty' =-

[Synopsis]
Sets the name of the called party

[Description]
  SetCalledParty("Name" <ext>) sets the name and number of the called party for use with chan_sccp

	I think that all you might need to do after this is implement
the SIP caller-id updating...

	- jared