[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer with original CID info. NEW FEATURE?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jul 21 06:16:44 MST 2005

Kib Eki wrote:

> is it possible to do an attended transfer so that the original CID info
> will
> stay for that call.

It's possible (nearly anything is possible), but completely
unimplemented. Keep in mind that it will only be possible for endpoints
(phones) whose CID display can be changed _after_ the call is already
connected.

> Is this a new feature which needs a bounty?

That would be a wise idea, if there is anyone out there in the community
besides me who wants to work on it. I can't accept a bounty, for obvious
reasons :-)