[Asterisk-Dev] Marco and Realtime Extension Problem

Kenige Ho kengiepanda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 03:10:38 MST 2005

Dear All,

I have a problem with the Marco and the Realtime Extensions in my
extensions.conf.  The problem is that when I exit from my Marco, I
should return to my calling context, which is default but the next
step for it should be switch statement which will use realtime
extension.  Somehow I am getting the following error below with
autofallthrough=yes :

-- Executing NoOp("SIP/555-5dcf", "Channel is SIP/555-5dcf") in new stack
 == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/555-5dcf' status is 'UNKNOWN'

And the following error with autofallthrough=no :

   -- Executing NoOp("SIP/555-f121", "Channel is SIP/555-f121") in new stack
Jul 21 16:51:46 WARNING[4090]: pbx.c:2337 __ast_pbx_run: Timeout, but
no rule 't' in context 'default'

In a sense, when I leave the marco, I should be able to enter the
realtime extension, but the call flow just fails after prority of the
default context.

Is there some bug in my sytnax or something in the asterisk program itself?

Below is my default context:

[default]
exten => _X.,1,Macro(stdexten,${EXTEN},${CALLERIDNUM})
;Realtime Routing from MySQL
switch => Realtime/default at extensions

[macro-stdexten]
exten => s,1,NoOp(Leaving Marco)

Regards,
Kengie Ho