[Asterisk-Dev] outbound DTMF with RFC2833

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sun Jul 17 13:06:29 MST 2005

Dear Kevin,

In regard to http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0004659,
Asterisk CVS HEAD still has the rtp.c with

+ /* Sequence number of last two end packets does not get incremented */
+ if (x < 3)
+ rtp->seqno++;

instead of

+ /* Sequence number of last two end packets does not get incremented */
+ if (x != 3 && x != 4)
+ rtp->seqno++;

as per john's note #0030123.

Was just curious what was your final choice on this detail.

Thanks up for your vigilant work btw!

Best regards,
Vahan