[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Centrex !!

Krauss-Networks: Wolfgang Krauss w.krauss at krauss-networks.de
Sun Jul 17 07:05:16 MST 2005

Hi together,

Recently I made a post in the business section, but I am not really seeing
the reply of what is possible yet. What we want to do here is build an
Asterisk IP Centrex solution. That is easily scaleable. Please let me know
if you offer a solution or if you can develop a customized one.

it really is astonishing what can be done with Asterisk. I have looked into
some GUI tools but I am still looking for an Asterisk Centrex solution. What
concepts do you have? Preferred vendor?

I need would need an Asterisk Centrex solution for a project where in the
first step about 25 branch offices should be connected (each office 4-7
phones). What I would like to offer our customer is a VOIP solution for the
branches.

1.         This would mean providing accounting / administration in the
backend for us as the operator.

2.         Provide a GUI for the branch office as how extensions should be
distributed

3.         Provide a GUI for the individual user to manage his own extension
/ voicemail / etc,

Would be great if you could give me a feedback.

Thank you,

Wolfgang