[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with E1 receiving Calls.

Alex Ternero alext at wi-net.net
Fri Jul 15 08:36:48 MST 2005

Hi

I install a E1 Card, and we can Make calls outside with no problems.

The problem is we cannot receive calls from Outside.

1. Asterisk receive the Call, After that Asterisk send the call to the
Telco, and the TElco again send the call to Asterisk, Then
Asterisk again send the Call to the Telco. (this is a Loop).
Finally, from the Outside we get a Busy Tone.

My configurations is:

zaptel.conf
----------------
span 1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
fxoks=32-35
fxoks=36-39
fxsks=40-43
fxsks=44-47
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf
-----------------------
[channels]
language=en
context=outside
switchtype=euroisdn
overlapdial=no
signalling=pri_cpe
group=1
channel=1-15
channel=17-31
group=2
signalling=fxo_ks
context=localip
usercallerid=yes
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
inmediate=no
group=3
context=outside
signalling=fxs_ks
channel=40-43
sigannaling=fxs_ks
group=4
channel=44-47

extensions.conf
---------------------------
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no

[localip]
exten => 3000,1,Dial(Zap/32)
exten => 3001,1,Dial(Zap/33)
exten => 2001,1,Dial(Sip/2001)
exten => 4000,1,Dial(Zap/36)
exten => 101,1,Dial(Zap/g4/${EXTEN})
include => outside
[outside]
exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/g2,20)
exten => _XXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
exten => _9XXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})