[Asterisk-Dev] Re: <asunto_mensaje_entrante>

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Thu Jul 14 15:00:06 MST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Robert Webb wrote:

> On 14 Jul 2005 16:19:30 -0000
>   sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com wrote:
> > Hasta el día 31 de Julio permaneceré de vacaciones, por
> >lo que cualquier tipo de consulta, técnica o comercial
> >debe redirigirla a soporte at avanzada7.com o a
> >marketing at avanzada7.com
>
> Can someone ban this guy please???

ban this guy - this is a bit extreme.

I thought this was an open source project -
  banning people seems to be a closed & restrictive type of thing to do.

banning is also a complete waste of time - he will just go and get a
hotmail account and reregister..

Surely the correct approach is to write to the person in question and
say :

"One requirement of the asterisk list is that comments are made in English."

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.