[Asterisk-Dev] How to integrate the "Call Pickup with CID inf o" feature in the release tree of Asterisk?

Ramon Peek R.Peek at trends.nl
Thu Jul 14 06:34:48 MST 2005

Uhm... I posted that patch (But it wasn't made by me)
Have you tried appling the 1.0.7. patch to 1.0.8??
It might give a "hunk" reply .. but that's nothing to worry about.
Otherwise it would probably be enough to change the line settings in the
diff file, because I do not think the Asterisk code has changed much on this
part.

Greetings Ramon Peek.

Message: 4