[Asterisk-Dev] addmailbox: still needed?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Jul 14 01:59:02 MST 2005

Hi

What is addmailbox good for?

On my distro I remove it from the installation. That is: it is still
left in the scripts directory that is available with the docuemntation,
but not in /usr/sbin . So far I see no indication of ant script or
module relying on addmailbox, and app_voicemail seems to work fine
without it.

If there is indeed no normal use for it, then maybe it should not be
installed to the bin/ directory by default, to reduce the namespace
polution.

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com