[Asterisk-Dev] Need an Asterisk developer who understands SIP, IAX, and Voicemail...

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Wed Jul 13 13:57:50 MST 2005

I'mm looking for help from an Asterisk developer who has a good grasp on
SIP, IAX, and Voicemail to continue some work that someone else started
(but now doesn't have the time to finish).

All code generated will be released once complete.

Of course this is paid work, I'm not looking for freebies.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at the above email
address and I will share the details with you and see if this is
something you want to do and I can afford!

-Chris