[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with chan_zap.c rev 1.462 -> 1.463

Thomas Andrews tandrews at grok.co.za
Wed Jul 13 07:56:48 MST 2005

Hi,

The flag "transfertobusy" doesn't work.

chan_zap.c revision 1.462 was patched similarly to:

 if( p->owner->_state == AST_STATE_BUSY )

Unfortunately however, p->owner->_state *never* gets set to
AST_STATE_BUSY, thus making these sections of the code inoperable.

What should I do here ? I don't think it's feasable for me with my
limited knowledge to go through all the code looking to set
p->owner->_state appropriately, and in any case, I think that this is
the wrong variable to use.

What I *think* should be done is to somehow test if an attempt to ring
some extension would result in BUSY, and use that result. How can I do
that ?

Thanks,
Thomas