[Asterisk-Dev] say.c Support for Urdu

mirza sahib wasim at cbs.com.pk
Wed Jul 13 00:42:35 MST 2005

atif:

a) use bugs.digium.com to post features
b) always use a diff patch so its easier to incorporate the changes
c) sign one of the disclaimers to get the changes into cvs
d) iirc, ahsan masood had also submitted a patch that basically did the
same, not sure if it made it into cvs
e) good to see more people working on urdu :)

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070