[Asterisk-Dev] code theft again?

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Jul 12 20:02:05 MST 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 16:47, Josh Roberson wrote:
> Actually, there are two disclaimers.
>
> One of them gives Digium the copyright.

Actually, it doesn't.  The short form disclaims all of your rights.
In other words, it releases the contribution into the public domain.
A transfer of copyright would be something completely different, which
neither disclaimer currently arranges.

http://www.digium.com/disclaim.changes

http://www.digium.com/disclaimer.txt

--