[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk FIFO Channel

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:13:25 MST 2005

That is very cool, and a good base for what I was thinking, EAGI is
good but the overhead still exists. I like the app_backticks too. The
reason I mentioned the fifo idea in the first place is because alot of
apps that are being built using agi's aren't really so sophisticated
to warrant an agi script in my opinion, and the start up costs can
become high.

What about creating a dbus interface to the  * api , anyone think this
is a really useful thing to have or is it just me.

Shidan
http://www.nuovotel.com