[Asterisk-Dev] Re: 1.2 Feature freeze.

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 08:24:59 MST 2005

In article <DB43F516702AAF4392AA45573F18181901267C3F at vicimail.vicimarketinggroup.com>,
mattf <mattf at vicimarketing.com> wrote:
> I reported a bug to CVS_stable(1.0.8-9) that also affects CVS_HEAD(the
> future 1.2 release). I reported it a month ago and it has not been
> addressed by a bug marshal. How do I report the same bug for both CVS
> stable and CVS 1.2?

What I normally do is to fill in the "Head or Stable" box with the word
"BOTH", and include patch files for both Head and Stable.

> And can someone post the way to download 1.2 from cvs just so I'm positive I
> have the right version to test?

Cvs will by default download the most recent from HEAD, so a checkout into
a new directory will always get HEAD. If you have an existing tree that
might have a version tag on it, and you want to make sure it is updated to
HEAD, use "cvs update -A" to clear out any version or date tags.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield