[Asterisk-Dev] Crash in MOH now?

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Tue Jul 12 08:08:19 MST 2005

I've been having a lot of issues with CVS head since about July 6th.

SIP was just not working (clients could not register, outbound registrations
did not work....general failure)...it's happier now, but now MOH crashes
anytime it's used (with today's CVS HEAD).

I tried to do a make clean/make valgrind but that's not happy any more
(missing ast_copy_string in the final link).

GDB shows like 489 in res_musiconhold....I was trying to get
a good BT but I have to make it compile first.

If I go back to an older CVS it no longer crashes.

I'll open a bug shortly once I can get it to link correctly.
(a normal make links correctly)

  Andrew