[Asterisk-Dev] code theft again?

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Tue Jul 12 06:02:57 MST 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:04:14 +0200
  Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
> hi
>
> i talked to someone on IRC that had been by http://
>www.xoasisnetworks.com/ and had managed to get into the
>box and  downloaded the source code for the software. The
>ls -R is below.
>
> this looks very much like some other piece of software,
>only he said  that all copyrights had been replaced by
>new ones etc.
>
> I'll see if I can get my hands on the code soon, and
>post its  location as soon as i do
>
> ls -lR: http://pastebin.ca/17529
>
> roy

Would be nice to see some snippets from the code. I
browsed one of their PDF files on their home page and they
are certainly using AMP in one portion. And if I am not
mistaken, AMP only works with Asterisk. :-)

So if they have changed copyright info, I would say there
are some real issues here.

Robert