[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + spandsp

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jul 11 21:40:15 MST 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 11:44:31PM +0000, Leonardo F. Bauchwitz wrote:
> Leonardo F. Bauchwitz wrote:
>
> >Can anyone help for this topic?
> >
> >Leonardo F. Bauchwitz wrote:
> >
> I just install the asterisk-apps-spandsp, and I will probe that.
> But I dont know, how modify the code to compile manually the spandsp
> into Asterisk.

Makefile.patch is simply a patch that adds certain two lines to
apps/Makefile. Try adding them on your own.

When editing a makefile, be sure not to convert spaces to tabs. vim's
syntax hilighting can help there.

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com