[Asterisk-Dev] Recent RFC2833 issues.

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jul 11 12:54:24 MST 2005

Paul Belanger wrote:

> However, running the latest CVS HEAD, the issues seems to be resolved.  Here is my question.  Does anybody know if this will be
> fixed in the STABLE branch anytime soon?  As this problem happens on a production server.

It's always a gamble backporting fixes like this, because it's probably
working fine for some people at this time, and the 'fix' will break it
for them, making the branch not "STABLE".

It will have to be Russell's decision, but I doubt he'd even consider it
without very strong arguments to warrant the change.