[Asterisk-Dev] Recent RFC2833 issues.

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at pronexus.com
Mon Jul 11 12:45:14 MST 2005

Hello,

I have been following some of the recent rfc2833 issues, specifically:

[patch] rfc2833 DTMFs sent with bad timestamps: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3675
and
RTP rfc2833 out of sequence problem: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4659

My question should be simple and straight forward.  Running Asterisk v1.0.9 I have problems reliably sending DTMF from Asterisk to
UA's.  Asterisk does not seem to transmit them properly, and the UA's will not recognize all DTMF.

However, running the latest CVS HEAD, the issues seems to be resolved.  Here is my question.  Does anybody know if this will be
fixed in the STABLE branch anytime soon?  As this problem happens on a production server.

PB