[Asterisk-Dev] IAX Registration Problem in current CVS-HEAD

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Jul 10 11:25:23 MST 2005

A heads up.  I haven't devised a way to test this further yet, but the
quirk is completely reproducible.

CVS-HEAD from about a week ago forward silently ignores registration
requests coming in from some, but not all, remote Asterisk servers.

I can see the registration request coming in with a traffic sniffer, but
Asterisk doesn't react whatsoever; iax2 debug on the CLI shows no
activity, and the remote side CLI doesn't shows the registration request
sent but never anything beyond that.

Reverting to CVS-HEAD of 6/30 fixes the problem immediately, and the
very next request to arrive after I restart is processed normally.

I'll try to gather some more information and pass it along.

B.