[Asterisk-Dev] answering after manual phone pickup

Kris Chan crazyazngirl1026 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 16:48:22 MST 2005

When there is a phonecall coming in while asterisk is
running, If i want to pick up the call without it
going to the menu is there a way to tell asterisk to
not answer anymore? or must it go through the message
and the call then directed to me through extensions?

Situation:
Call to incoming line, phone connected to computer
rings.
I pick up the phone. After a few seconds more the
context that incoming calls in that channel are
directed to will execute.
How do I stop the machine from answering after I pick
up the phone? Thank you.

(o_
~*~Quoting one is plagiarism.~*~
~*~Quoting many is research.~*~
(Is it just me or does the first penguin have 2 heads and the last one, none?)