[Asterisk-Dev] Cisco 7905G corrupted firmware

Andres Maduro andres at iconos.com.ve
Mon Jul 4 10:58:48 MST 2005

Hi,

I have 2 Ciscos 7905G.  I upgraded successfully to SIP image one of them,
the other, hang up during this process and when it was switched off/on, it
won't boot again.

When turned on, the screen is blank and the red and green buttons are on and
nothing can be done on the keyboard.

If someone knows a procedure for reinstalling or resetting the firmware
image, I will greatly appreciate any help.  This phone only comes with 1
ethernet port so the normal recovery procedure used with Cisco routers can't
be applied here.

I appreciate any help.

Regards.
	AM.