[Asterisk-Dev] presence and IM again, want to develop a working "hack"

Joshua Colp joshnet at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Jul 4 10:13:10 MST 2005

Greetings,

I'm presently working on Messaging and Presence solutions in Asterisk for
the Google Summer of Code program. I should have a public site/CVS server so
people who wish to venture into trying it out can download it soon. As for
presence itself, cvs head sorta kinda supports it... It's hard to explain.

- Joshua Colp.