[Asterisk-Dev] Indications.conf issue?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Jul 4 08:54:06 MST 2005

When reloading asterisk, I see the following logged:

Jul  4 09:51:22 WARNING[11952] res_indications.c: Invalid ringcadance given ''
at line 62.
Jul  4 09:51:22 NOTICE[11952] res_indications.c: Duplicate entry 'stutter', skip
ped.

Looking at indications.conf, line 61 and 62 shows:
 description = Austria
 ringcadance = 1000,5000,
Shouldn't that ringcadance either have 3 values or drop the comma?
(I don't have a clue which is correct.)

Also looks like the [sg] section has two "stutter" statements when only
one is expected. Since both are identical, removing the second occurance
probably should happen.

Should I enter a bug or can someone simply correct the typos?

Rich