[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and IPv6

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:12:21 MST 2005

I took a stab at making iax2 run over ipv6, starting with attempting to
modernize the chan_iax2 driver to support ipv4 and ipv6 capable sockets.

I gave up about a thousand lines into it. I would like it if enough people
could gather around the networking stacks and clean them up some, declare
some coding standards, etc, enough to make ipv6 and crypto work...

On 7/1/05, Robert Webb <asterisk at ropeguru.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone out there actively working on getting
> ASterisk up and running on IPv6? I am currently trying to
> take a "crash course" in C and would like to get involved
> with what little time I have.
>
> One of the reasons I am interested, is because Occaid has
> a project going that I would like to be able to put some
> helpful input on.
>
> Any comments suggestions welcome, on, or off list.
>
> Robert

Mike Taht
PostCards From the Bleeding Edge
http://the-edge.blogspot.com