[Asterisk-Dev] libiax2 OK for production?

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Mon Jan 31 15:42:38 MST 2005

Bruno Hertz wrote:

>Can anyone comment on whether libiax2, as per CVS, is OK for
>production, i.e. client development, and still being maintained ?

I don't think it's being maintained by anyone other than me, really.

You used iaxcomm (and commented on it) a few weeks ago.  The version of
libiax2 used in iaxclient (and iaxcomm) is a bit ahead of the version in
digium CVS (i.e. iaxclient has a new jitterbuffer which is in use, but
still being tuned, and some changes).  You are free, of course, to grab
the iaxclient version, and the digium version, and run diff for
yourself, and grab any changes you want.

-SteveK