[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with too many files open

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Sun Jan 30 16:11:35 MST 2005

Hi,
 I think the latest version of the code from Michael Mansous goes some way
to fix this problem.

Now, can you tell us how many H.323 calls you are handling concurrently?
can you tell us how many H.323 calls have been completed?

Oh, did you try the H.323 channel that comes with asterisk by default -
the one written by Jeremy McNamara.

Thanks for any information you can supply,

 Derek.