[Asterisk-Dev] Adding code to the manager interface

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 30 09:07:46 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 15:51 +0100, Robert Spielmann wrote:

> Good idea. The include files are there, otherwise I'd have read
> "implicit declaration..." etc. Maybe I need to change my idea a bit :-)

Maybe, maybe not. I hope an experienced * developer will give some hints
here, since it may also be that, if you're calling module functions,
you might just need to load and call them dynamically via dlopen and
dlsym. I hence suggest to better wait until someone else clarifies this
before rewriting your code.

Regards, Bruno.