[Asterisk-Dev] Ouch ... error while writing audiodata: :Brokenpipe

Stojan Sljivic - Pamet stojan.sljivic at pamet.co.yu
Fri Jan 28 07:53:51 MST 2005

Hi all,

Thanks for the information.
Yes, I have been downgrading from HEAD to 1.0.5.
I have removed the /usr/lib/asterisk/modules and I do not get previous
error, but apparently a new one appeared:

[cdr_tds.so]Jan 28 15:16:28 WARNING[25289]: loader.c:258 ast_load_resource:
libtds.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Jan 28 15:16:28 WARNING[25289]: loader.c:440 load_modules: Loading module
cdr_tds.so failed!
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

Do you know what is this related to?

Regards,
Stojan Sljivic